Enjoy the attached photographs from the 4th Annual NU Scholarship Luncheon. NUBAA Nation can be proud of the scholarship initiatives in place to support African-American campus life, which produce multiple scholarships annually and support excellence among not only students, but professors. Various initiatives include the following:
- NUBAA Endowed Promise Scholarship
- Alpha Phi Alpha Endowed Scholarship
- AKA/Cora Regulus Crider Endowed Scholarship
- Black Management Endowed Scholarship Fund (KSM)
- Forrest Endowed Professorship
- Black House Fund (Expendable)
- Multicultural Student Affairs (Expendable)
- Multicultural Center Fund (Expendable)
- African-American Student Affairs (Expendable)
- Forrest Memorial Gift Fund (Expendable)
When you make your donation to give, please think of the difference your donation to one of these targeted funds will make. It has been determined that financial aid is the biggest consideration in accepted students actually enrolling (this is called the yield). You want the numbers of Black to increase at NU? The admissions are already there – help us improve the yield.
Help us grow our financial strength. NUBAA works directly with the Office of Giving on these matters. Please contact us when you’re considering giving. We can discuss options. No gift is too small, nor is any gift too large. Our students are worth it. Our alumni certainly proven that was the case regarding us. Give here, and designate your gift to one of the above funds by writing “NUBAA scholarships” in the memo section.
NUBAA is still surging forward. Stay tuned for a new and unprecedented scholarship effort coming soon! Thank you all.